🔥New ! 360 ct NEOCELL SUPER COLLAGEN + C minimize wrinkles Supports lean muscle
Found in skin, bones, muscles, hair, nails, ligaments and tendons, collagen makes up about twenty-five percent of all protein in the human body. It is the primary structural component for all tissue in the body, providing the strength and resilience associated with youth, beauty and health.
Although abundant in our youth, the body’s natural collagen production typically slows at a rate of 1.5% per year after age 25. As production slows, the collagen fibers in the body become brittle and break down, resulting in many signs of aging, such as: flaccid skin, wrinkles, ligament and tendon injuries, and aching joints. NeoCell™ Super Collagen + C™ contains collagen types 1 and 3, which make up 90% of the body’s total collagen supply.*
The science of collagen
NeoCell™ Super Collagen™ + C is composed of nineteen amino acids and is a rich source of glycine, proline, alanine and hydroxyproline. Taken orally, it produces peptides that stimulate ﬁbroblast cells to produce and reorganize new collagen ﬁbers which, upon bundling, can build the mechanical strength of the connective tissues and strengthen the extracellular matrix.*
Benefits of collagen type 1 and 3:
- Provides specific amino acids necessary to replenishing the body’s collagen supply*
- Helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles, and improves elasticity in the skin*
- Supports the bone matrix*
- Corrects weak and damaged nail beds*
- Thickens fine hair*
- Repairs connective tissues for improved elasticity; improves circulation; promotes wound healing*
- Glycine builds lean muscle to help burn fat while you sleep*
- Supports ligaments and tendons*
The difference between collagen types 1 and 3 and collagen type 2
Collagen Type 2 consists of eighteen amino acids which parallel the amino acid structure of joint cartilage. Collagen Types 1 and 3 are the main structural components of skin, nails, hair, muscles, bones, ligaments and tendons. Collagen Types 1 and 3 and collagen Type 2 should not be combined because of their different amino acid profiles. Collagen type 2 should be taken at least one hour before or after collagen types 1 and 3.
NeoCell™ is the originator and industry authority on solutions that promote vital collagen health. Each NeoCellg™ product is designed specifically to support the collagen systems in our bodies such as those that maintain vibrant youth, radiant beauty, and total body wellness.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Standardized for efficacy, purity and safety
- All natural
- Gluten free
- Does not contain: soy, wheat, lactose, starch, pork, yeast or artificial flavors/preservatives
- Allergy warning: may naturally contain sulfites
|All returns accepted||
|Item must be returned within||
|Refund will be given as||
|Return shipping will be paid by||
1 Year Or More