Celebrate Vitamins – High Protein Meal Replacement Protein Powder
55.99$ – 107.99$
Our high protein meal replacement shakes utilize a blend of high-quality whey protein isolate and soy protein isolate and boasts a PDCAA score of 100 (out of 100); making our shakes a complete protein. Each shake contains 24-27 grams of protein, 5-7 g of fiber and has a calorie range of 130 – 170. Our shakes are available in 6 flavors (Deep Chocolate, Vanilla Bean, Bananaberry, Caramel Latte, Bahama Breeze, and Chicken Soup).
- 2 Scoops or 1 Single Serving Packet or as directed
- Appropriate for: All Patients as Directed by a Physician
- Protein Quality: Since quality is critical element of all of our products, we use an ultra-refined whey protein isolate that scores 100 out of 100 on the PDCAA scale. This complete protein provides your body with all of the essential amino acids it needs.
- Gluten Free
- 130 – 170 Calories
- 5 – 7 g Fiber
- If you are experiencing persistent nausea, vomiting, GI upset, or other symptoms contact your healthcare provider immediately.
- Very low calorie diets (below 400 Calories per day) may cause serious illness or death. Do Not use for Weight Reduction in such diets without medical supervision. Not for use by infants, children, or pregnant or nursing women.
- Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based on each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
- It is important to look for a product manufactured in a GMP Certified facility. A GMP Certified facility is one that has proven to have good manufacturing practices. This is a pharmaceutical certification that ensures products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards.
- No artificial colors.
- Manufactured in a peanut free facility.
|All returns accepted||
|Item must be returned within||
|Refund will be given as||
|Return policy details|
|Return shipping will be paid by||
|California Prop 65 Warning||
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.