Electrolyte Supplement for Rapid Hydration | NO Calories NO Sugar | 20%+ More Potassium, Magnesium & Zinc | Keto Flu & Leg Cramp Relief | 48 Servings
- HIGHEST POTASSIUM, ZINC & MAGNESIUM Electrolyte Concentrate available // Replaces electrolytes lost due to sweat, exercise or any other dehydrating situation. Perfectly formulated for a Keto Diet.
- BEATS KETO FLU & LEG CRAMPS // Hi-Lyte’s support mechanisms include: Reduces heat stress, cramping, nausea and fatigue. Supports energy, muscle recovery & gain, and endurance. Antioxidants support and healthy immune system function*.
- ALL-NATURAL, IONIC SEA MINERALS & NO MALTODEXTRIN // Ionic minerals are smaller than cell pathways making them easier to be absorbed. Hi-Lyte was designed for the demanding needs of endurance athletes such as Cyclists, Runners, Swimmers, Triathletes, Cross-fitters and even Yogis.
- TASTE // Please note that Hi-Lyte is NOT focused on taste and adds a salty, mineral taste to water. If you’re sensitive to mineral flavor, add a squeeze of lemon or add to juice or smoothie.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE // We are so confident that Hi-Lyte will meet your highest expectations that we are offering Hi-Lyte at zero risk to you.
Hi-Lyte electrolyte concentrate is an all-natural supplement that provides the perfect balance of fast-acting electrolytes for rapid rehydration or Keto – with no calories or sugar.
Our natural mineral and electrolyte formula includes Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc and Sulfates that buffer water ions, increasing PH and reducing acidity for increased natural alkalinity.
Hi-Lyte contains no calories, sweeteners or artificial additives. Vegan, Paleo, Keto and Whole30 approved. Unlike Sports drinks, which often only include one or two types of electrolytes (usually sodium and/or potassium), Hi-Lyte puts a lower emphasis on sodium – which is readily available in the American diet – and emphasizes magnesium, an essential electrolyte which is often omitted from sports drinks because it is more expensive.
Whether you are an athlete who’s looking for electrolyte supplementation, or you are facing dehydration due to a outdoor work, keto, illness, travel, heat or any other dehydrating situation, Hi-Lyte can help you beat dehydration. Hi-Lyte doesn’t treat any disease but may also be used for electrolyte supplementation for people who are dehydrated due to CF, POTS, EDS, Ostomy’s and Addison’s.
NAUSEA WARNING: Hi-Lyte contains Zinc (3mg, 20% D.V.) and may cause nausea if you have a Zinc sensitivity. If you have a reaction, speak with your doctor to see if Hi-Lyte is a good addition to your diet.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
At Livwell Products, we stand behind every product we make. If our products don’t help you feel better and recover faster, just send us an e-mail within 30 days for a full refund, including shipping costs.
No products to return. No forms to fill out.
Your 100% satisfaction is our guarantee!
|Dimensions||4.6 × 1 × 0.9 in|
Health and Beauty
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, breast feeding, on medication or have a known medical condition, consult a physician before taking Hi-Lyte or any nutritional supplements. NAUSEA WARNING: Hi-Lyte contains Zinc, which may cause nausea for people with a Zinc sensitivity, particularly on an empty stomach. Please discuss with your physician before using Hi-Lyte if a you have a Zinc sensitivity. *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.