Fairhaven Health IsoFresh Probiotic Healthy Vaginal Balance Ecosystem Supplement
56.99$ – 152.99$
New Fairhaven Health IsoFresh Probiotic Supports Healthy Vaginal Ecosystem
New! First Probiotic Targeted for Male Fertility
– Specifically targeted to support a healthy vaginal ecosystem.
– Helps the friendly bacteria in the vagina maintain an upper hand.
– Convenient, once a day oral probiotic.
– Supplies 5 strains of friendly bacteria for a total of10 billion CFU.
Support Healthy Vaginal Bacteria with One Probiotic Capsule A Day!Lactic Acid is the Key to Vaginal Health. IsoFresh Probiotic is a once daily oral probiotic supplement that provides 5 strains of friendly bacteria in a total of 10 billion Colony Forming Units per day, to support a healthy vaginal ecosystem.
Vaginal health is properly maintained by keeping balance between friendly and unfriendly bacteria. IsoFresh Probiotic contains female-targeted friendly bacteria that are targeted to vaginal health – 2 billion each of Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillius acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, and Bifidobacterium longum.
Replenish Lactic Acid Producing Bacteria to Support Vaginal healthNot all bacteria are created equal especially when it comes to women’s health. Lactic acid producing bacteria (LAB) are key to maintaining a healthy vaginal ecosystem. You might be familiar with lactic acid as it relates to physical activity – it is the by-product of intense exercise that creates an acidic environment in muscles and causes unfortunate soreness. Your vagina, unlike your muscles, benefits from an acidic pH (~4 pH) – healthy bacteria thrive in this acidic environment, the unfriendly bacteria not so much. Healthy bacteria naturally produce lactic acid, which helps keep the pH of the vagina in a healthy range. Know this – lactic acid is essential to your vaginal health!
Why an Acidic Vagina MattersFluctuations in pH levels throughout a woman’s cycle are natural, but it is important that the vagina stays acidic during most of the days in a woman’s cycle in order to maintain a healthy vaginal ecosystem. Unfortunately, maintaining the acidic pH is easier said than done, as many everyday circumstances such as taking antibiotics, exercising, feeling stressed, having sex, eating too much sugar, and douching, can raise the pH of the vagina, and make it difficult for healthy bacteria to thrive.
Taking an oral probiotic supplement, like IsoFresh Probiotic, can help tip the scales back in favor of vaginal health by helping to re-populate friendly bacteria and by supporting a healthy vaginal pH. Pair IsoFresh Probiotic with IsoFresh Balancing Vaginal Gel, a lactic acid containing gel, for extra support for your vaginal health.
Features and Benefits– Just One Capsule per Day Helps Replenish Healthy Bacteria
– Includes 5 Probiotic Strains, Including Lactobacillius reuteri, Chosen Specifically for Vaginal Health
– Comes in a Unique, Specially-Designed Bottle with a Safe, Inner Liner to Ensure Maximum Potency and Freshness with No Refrigeration Necessary
– Perfect Companion to IsoFresh Balancing Gel
– One Bottle Provides a 30-day Supply
– Manufactured in the USA from domestic and imported ingredients in a GMP-certified Manufacturing Facility
– Suitable for Vegetarians – Contains No Eggs, No Nuts, No GMO, No Artificial Colors or Flavors
– Supplies a Total of 10 Billion Colony Forming Units – 2 Billion Each of Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillius acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum
Replenish Healthy Bacteria and Balance Yeast– Just One Capsule per Day Helps Replenish Healthy Bacteria and Balance Yeast.
– Contains No Eggs, No Nuts, No GMO, No Artificial Colors or Flavors.
Includes 5 Probiotic StrainsIncludes 5 Probiotic Strains, Including Lactobacillius reuteri and Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Chosen Specifically for Optimal Vaginal Health.
Probiotic Strains are Flash Frozen and Freeze Dried
No Refrigeration Required – the Probiotic Strains are Flash Frozen and Freeze Dried, Placing Them into a Suspended Animation State until Reaching the Digestive Tract.
IsoFresh Probiotic Combo PackPerfect Companion to IsoFresh Balancing Gel. Double Up on Your Vaginal Health by Using a Lactic Acid Gel in Addition to IsoFresh Probiotic.
How Do IsoFresh Balancing Gel and IsoFresh Probiotic Work Together?Both products have a common goal – to maintain a healthy vaginal ecosystem by supporting growth of friendly bacteria and crowding out unhealthy bacteria. IsoFresh Balancing Gel is applied inside the vagina and sets the stage for healthy bacteria to grow. The gel lowers the vaginal pH and contains lactic acid which helps healthy bacteria proliferate, crowding out the unhealthy bacteria. A once daily IsoFresh Probiotic replenishes the healthy bacteria. These friendly bacteria produce lactic acid on their own which keeps the circle of vaginal health going. The quickest way to support your vaginal health is to use both IsoFresh Probiotic and IsoFresh Balancing Gel.
What is a Colony Forming Unit?The healthy bacteria provided in a probiotic supplement like IsoFresh Probiotic are measured in CFUs, which stands for Colony Forming Units. A Colony Forming Unit refers to the active and/or live bacteria in the supplement. Only active bacteria are able to divide and form colonies, which ultimately leads to the recolonization of friendly bacteria in the vagina. IsoFresh Probiotic contains a total of 10 billion CFUs per daily dose (one capsule), meaning that each day you will receive 10 billion bacteria that are active and ready to colonize.
Are the Bacteria in IsoFresh Probiotic Alive?The probiotic strains of bacteria in IsoFresh Probiotic are flash frozen with liquid nitrogen and then freeze dried to remove the moisture from them, placing them into a suspended animation state. Suspended animation is basically a hibernation of the cells, so they stop all metabolic function. As soon as the probiotics reach your digestive tract and are exposed to moisture, they are rehydrated and their metabolism starts back up. This process of freeze-drying the probiotics allows for a more stable product, which does not require refrigeration.
Recommended UseTake 1 capsule daily as a dietary supplement.
Ingredients – IsoFresh Probiotic Supplement FactsLactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus reuteri, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum), Magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow often should I take IsoFresh Probiotic?To support healthy balance of bacteria and yeast in your vagina, take one capsule of IsoFresh Probiotic daily. We recommend that you use the bottle within 60 days of opening the product.
Can I use IsoFresh Balancing Gel along with IsoFresh Probiotic?Yes, IsoFresh Balancing Gel and IsoFresh Probiotic are designed to be taken together to provide maximum support for vaginal health. IsoFresh Balancing Gel supports optimal pH in the vagina, which sets the stage for healthy bacteria to grow. IsoFresh Probiotic helps to replenish the friendly strains of bacteria.
Can I take an additional probiotic supplement with IsoFresh probiotic?IsoFresh Probiotic contains 2 billion CFU each 5 different bacterial strains, for a total of 10 billion CFU, an amount believed to be sufficient to help recolonize the vagina with friendly bacteria. There is no harm in adding an additional probiotic supplement, but we don’t believe it to be necessary.
Unique Product Packaging Keeps IsoFresh Probiotic Fresh
Does IsoFresh Probiotic need to be refrigerated?IsoFresh Probiotic is formulated to be stable at room temperature, so it does not require refrigeration. The bacteria are freeze-dried, and are packaged in a specially designed bottle that has a liner that draws moisture away from capsules, which helps keep the bacteria dry. Like other supplements, it is best to store IsoFresh Probiotic in a cool, dry place, and, while not required, it is certainly won’t hurt to refrigerate the product.
– Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
– Content within this listing is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional.
– You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease.
– Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
– We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming any supplement.
– While supplements work for most individuals, results are not guaranteed for everyone. This could be due to one or many factors.
– For additional information about a product, please contact the .
– Watch videos on products, reviews and instructional videos on the channel.
– Fairhaven and information about TTC, Pregnancy, supplements.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
See Returns Policy/ Conditions
– Authorized distributors for Fairhaven Health.
– We carry the complete range of products, parts, spares, and accessories by Fairhaven Health.
Store Policies (Terms & Conditions)
– Review before completing purchase
– By continuing with your purchase using the eBay Buy It Now button, you agree to the Early-Pregnancy-Tests .
As authorized distributors, we offer only new products in the original packaging with warranty, if applicable. Certain items, parts, and spares may not be available in retail sealed packaging. Manufacturers provide these products to us bulk packaged in polythene bags. Likewise, we use new polythene bags that are used to ship these products to our customers.
CONTACT US FOR:
– Payment issues
– Shipping preferences not listed
– Combined shipping
– Requesting invoice
SHIPPING COST, OPTIONS & TRANSIT TIME
To obtain Shipping Cost, change quantity & location/ ZIP code within listing
Domestic (USA, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and APO)
Priority Express: 1-2 days
Priority: 2-3 days
First Class: 3-5 days
Parcel Post:15-20 days
International (including Canada)
Priority Express: 3-5 days
Priority: 6-10 days
First Class: 20-25 days (Tracking is limited, customs form # is provided)
International Priority: 2-3 days
International Economy: 3-5 days
International Ground (Canada & Puerto Rico): 3-7 days
: Only Date & Time of shipment acceptance at post office and Date & Time of delivery to the recipient are available.
NOTES ON SHIPPING
– Shipping transit time* information is provided by the carrier and excludes delays caused due to customs for international destinations or due to weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods.
– Carriers provide estimated transit time in business days
– US Postal Service calculates – transit time or delivery date is .
– FedEx does not accept Ground shipments on weekends.
– Item(s) are shipped ONLY to the address provided with the payment (No exceptions).
– We reserve the right to upgrade shipping method at no extra cost to the customer.
– False invoicing is NOT available
– Packages can NOT be marked as GIFTS
– All local Taxes, Duties, and Handling Charges must be paid by customer
– Shipping time does not include delays in customs
|All returns accepted||
|Item must be returned within||
|Refund will be given as||
|Return shipping will be paid by||
|Country/Region of Manufacture||
Select from drop down
Minimum: 6 Months from Sale Date
See Item Description
Select from drop down
|Type of Diet||
See Returns Policy/ Conditions
See Item Description