NEW Ortho Molecular Products Mucosagen – Gastrointestinal Health 180 Capsules. Condition is New. Expiration is 2/20.
Natural Non-Drowsy Allergy Support
Natural D-Hist from Ortho Molecular may support non-drowsy allergy relief and sinus and nasal passage health with four naturally immune-balancing ingredients.
This natural dietary supplement may help soothe your seasonal sinus symptoms without the uncomfortable side-effects of typical over-the-counter anti-histamines.
This natural dietary supplement provides carefully selected natural components, including
- Quercetin- This flavonoid, or plant-nutrient, may provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can help manage histamine levels.
- Bromelain-An anti-inflammatory enzyme found in pineapple that helps break down proteins, bromelain may support healthy mucous levels. This enzyme is often paired with quercetin for better absorption.
- Stinging Nettles Leaf – Nettle leaf has a long history of use for allergy care due to its natural anti-inflammatory properties, which may help alleviate the histamine response.
- N- Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC) -This amino acid may support sinus and respiratory health. It may as as a mucolytic, to help break up mucous and improve its viscosity. It also helps support your body’s antioxidant activity.
- Vitamin C- This nutrient has anti-oxidant properties and includes flavonoids that may support healthy sinus tissues.
Each capsule contains:
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid USP) 150mg
Stinging Nettles Leaf Powder 200mg
Bromelain (2,400 GDU/g) 50mg
N-Acetyl Cysteine USP 25mg
Other Ingredients: natural vegetable capsules. This product may contain one or more of the following: magnesium stearate, ascorbyl palmitate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide.
Formulated to be free of allergens derived from: gluten, corn, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
Recommended Use for Adults:
Loading dose: 2 capsules, three times per day for 7 to 10 days.
Acute: 2 to 3 capsules as needed.
Maintenance: 1 or more capsules per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product. As with all dietary supplements, some individuals may not tolerate or may be allergic to the ingredients used. Please read the ingredient panel carefully prior to ingestion. Cease taking this product and consult your physician if you have negative reactions upon ingestion. Keep container tightly closed. Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.