The Shopville Commitment
100% Customer Satisfaction
Buy from us with confidence. With years of experience and thousands of orders fulfilled, we maintain our commitment to deliver top service. Our reputation for service should speak for itself. Rest assured, we are committed to 100% customer satisfaction.
Please contact us if you need assistance with anything with the eBay Messaging Service. We guarantee prompt customer service and satisfaction with personal responses within 24 hours.
Please visit our and follow us!
Fast Free Shipping
- We are committed to shipping within 1 business day after payment.
- Orders within Canada are shipped with Canada Post
- Orders within United States are shipped with USPS Services
- Shopville with ship internationally as well
- Mail can be delayed due to customs, holidays, weekends and transit problems. Customs fees, import duties, and applicable laws are the buyer’s responsibility.
We currently accept payments via PayPal.
Please ensure that payments are paid immediately at moment of purchase. Contact us if you are experiencing any issues with payments.
We operate in USD.
- Please contact us before returning items for the best service possible
- All returns must be in their original condition and may be returned within thirty (30) days from the shipment date at the buyer’s expense for a full refund minus shipping and handling costs.
- Items returned will incur a restocking fee of 20%.
Nicorette 4mg Inhaler [42 Cartridges, 4MG Quit Smoking Cessation Aid 0.4LB] NEW
NICORETTE INHALER 4MG –
42 CARTRIDGES – 1 BOX STOP SMOKING AID
EXP DATE : 05/2022
An equally effective alternative to Nicorette Gum is Nicorette Inhaler – a breakthrough smoking-cessation aid that will help you quit while helping to satisfy the hand-to-mouth ritual you’re so used to
The dose of nicotine you receive from one puff of the Inhaler is much less than what you receive from one puff of a cigarette
What’s more, the dosing system of the Inhaler is flexible. When you first quit, use the Inhaler longer and more frequently to help control cravings. During the course of your three-month cessation period, use it less and less often, turning to it only at those times when you most crave a cigarette
To increase your chances of quitting with the help of Nicorette Inhaler, use it in conjunction with a support program that helps you break your smoking habit
Nicorette Inhaler consists of a two-part mouthpiece into which you insert a nicotine cartridge. Once assembled, you simply place the tapered end of the Inhaler in your mouth and either inhale deeply into the back of your throat or take short puffs
As you inhale or puff through the mouthpiece, nicotine turns into a vapour and is absorbed through the lining of your mouth and throat, but does not enter your lungs
The dosing system of Nicorette Inhaler is flexible. The less you draw on the mouthpiece of your Inhaler, the longer the nicotine content of each cartridge will last
For the first 3 to 12 weeks of treatment, you should use at least 6 but no more than 12 cartridges per day. As your body adjusts to not smoking, you can either stop using the Inhaler altogether, or slowly reduce the number of cartridges you use each day over the next 6 to 12 weeks